Keep You Safe by C.R. Moss Book Tour and Giveaway :)
Keep You Safe
by C.R. Moss
in the Down and Dirty anthology
Genre: anthology, romance, erotic romance, blue collar
I’m Professor Arianna Perez, and I’ve been asked if I’ll ever trust, let alone love, another man again. After dumping an abusive boyfriend, I doubted I would. At least, that’s how I felt until fate had sexy wrangler, Kian Bishop, reappearing in my life in a way I never expected.
Against my better judgement, I fell hard for the cowboy, believing everything he said, including how he wanted to treat me like a queen and keep me safe. Little did I know, though, that the circumstances that’d brought us together could also tear us apart…and possibly claim my life.
Down and Dirty Anthology
Genre: anthology, romance, erotic romance, blue collar
Featuring stories from:
Lori King, Maia Dylan, Sarah Marsh, Elena Kincaid, Cecile Tellier, London Saint James, Bella Settara, Rose Nickol, RL Merrill, Ashley Malkin, Lucy Felthouse, Scarlett J. Rose, Sydney Lea, CR Moss, Samantha A. Cole, Danielle James, Ava Campbell, Eva Moore, Kimberlie L. Faye, Sabrina Sol, Nikki Prince, and Mia Hopkins
Get in, get down...and get filthy with these sexy, hardworking, blue-collar heroes who don't mind when things get a little dirty while at work or at play. This collection of 22 brand new stories from USA Today and International Best-Selling authors is full of scorching hot romance tales that will be sure to leave you breathless for more. These men work hard, and play even harder.
From cops to mechanics, and miners to brewmasters, they aren't afraid to go all in. At the end of the day, when they find the woman who completes them, they learn that love and life can be just as messy as their day job...and they wouldn't have it any other way.
Keep up with Down and Dirty information on the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DownAndDirtyBCHeroes/
Kian sat back and rubbed his chin. “He’s still bothering you?”
Nodding, I continued to breathe deep to allay my anxiety. “Kind of.”
“He sounds like a jerk. If you were mine, I’d treat you like a queen. I’d do anything I could to keep you safe and free from harm.”
“If I were yours?” God, how I wanted to believe that a man would do that. Be a true gentleman, someone who would treat me right, someone I could trust not turn into a pig. Even if Kian spoke the truth, there were other factors to consider. “You do remember there’s an age gap between us, right? That I’m older than you?”
He lifted a shoulder again. “So? We’re both adults. Consenting adults. I hated that my family moved, and I couldn’t see you anymore. That I only had you in my fantasies.”
“Wait. What?” This time I couldn’t hide the surprise on my face. “You fantasized about me?”
“All the time.” He chuckled, and pink tinged his cheeks. “I thought you were the prettiest woman I’d ever seen, and I was a hormonal teen. I wasn’t joking before when I said you’re beautiful.”
Compliments. Wants. Desires. The claims coming from him made my breath catch on such an intense wave of yearning it almost hurt.
Oh, Lord, what kind of spell is this man weaving over me?
“I appreciate the sentiment, but like I’d said, you could have your pick. Why would you want an older lady with ten to twenty extra pounds on her frame?” Under my breath, I couldn’t stop myself from adding, “Chad used to say no man wanted a chubby-wubby.”
Kian pursed his lips. “We’ve already established that Chad’s a tool. Me? I think you’re perfect the way you are. You don’t need to lose a pound.” He smiled. His gaze softened. “God, I really want to kiss you.”
Before I knew it, he leaned across the table, gently palmed my cheek and placed his lips on mine. Hungry desire flooded me. I couldn’t deny my body’s response or the fact that I was seriously attracted to Kian. I wanted the kiss to deepen, but luckily, I had enough wits about me to not go crazy with the public display of affection.
Then, as quick as it started, it ended. He sat back, taking any decisions I might have had to make out of my hands.
“Thank you,” he said. “I’ve wanted to do that for ages.”
More heat blossomed in my face. I couldn’t believe how much I’d been blushing. His attentions and presence made me feel like a silly, teenager in the throes of my first crush.
Hi everyone, my name is Casey, and I write under the names C.R. Moss for erotic and mainstream romance and Casey Moss for mainstream dark fiction (horror, suspense, urban fantasy) and sometimes the stories have an erotic flare to them. My professional bio for C.R.: An eccentric and eclectic writer, C.R. Moss pens stories for the mainstream and erotic romance markets, giving readers a choice of sweet, savory or spicy reads, usually within a sub-genre or two — paranormal, sci-fi/fantasy, time travel, or western flare. The bio for my other persona: Casey Moss delves into the darker aspects of life in her writing, sometimes basing the stories on reality, sometimes on myth. No matter the path, her stories will take you on a journey from the light-hearted paranormal to dark things unspeakable. What waits around the corner? Come explore…
Links for other authors in the Down and Dirty anthology
Lori King: https://lorikingbooks.wordpress.com/
Maia Dylan: https://www.maiadylan.com/
Sarah Marsh: https://sarahmarshfiction.com/
Elena Kincaid: http://www.elenakincaid.com/
Cecile Tellier: http://www.ceciletellier.net/
London Saint James: https://www.londonsaintjames.com/
Bella Settara: https://www.bellasettarra.com/
RL Merrill: https://www.rlmerrillauthor.com/
Ashley Malkin: https://ashleymalkin.weebly.com/
Lucy Felthouse: http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk/
Scarlett J. Rose: http://rockincola83.wix.com/scarlettjrose
Sydney Lea: http://www.sydneylea.com/
Samantha A. Cole: https://samanthacoleauthor.com/
Danielle James: http://www.daniellejames.webs.com/
Ava Campbell: https://www.facebook.com/ava.campbell.7731247
Eva Moore: https://www.4evamoore.com/
Kimberlie L. Faye: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004599648310
Sabrina Sol: http://www.sabrinasol.com/
Nikki Prince: http://authornikkiprince.com/
Mia Hopkins: http://www.miahopkinsauthor.com/p/welcome.html
Twitter handle for the publishing group, Romance Rebels Publishing: @romancerebels69
Top Ten Teasers from Keep You Safe by CR Moss in the Down and Dirty anthology
1. “Sorry, ladies,” he said with a teasing lilt in his voice. “Only my special lady gets to see all of me.” Once again, he winked.
At me. ~ Arianna
2. Before I knew it, he leaned across the table, gently palmed my cheek and placed his lips on mine. Hungry desire flooded me. I couldn’t deny my body’s response or the fact that I was seriously attracted to Kian. ~ Arianna
3. Compliments. Wants. Desires. The claims coming from him made my breath catch on such an intense wave of yearning it almost hurt.
Oh, Lord, what kind of spell is this man weaving over me? ~ Arianna
4. He’d hooked his thumbs into the belt loops of his jeans and had one booted foot up against the door. The tilt of his head and hat cast shadows, nicely shading the angles and planes of his face. Dust from the trail coated his boots and some of his clothes.
Perfectly rugged and sexy. ~ Arianna
5. He appeared concerned, and I hated feeling like I was ruining the moment, especially when I wanted him. Not just because it’d been months since I’d had sex, but because I felt an energetic attachment to him. I needed to feel it as a tangible connection as well. ~ Arianna
6. Such tender words. Such gentle caresses. I’d almost forgotten what it was like to be romanced, to have passion leisurely yet deliberately stoked instead of it being doused with lighter fluid and lit with a match. ~ Arianna
7. “Now that we’ve reconnected, I can’t imagine going more than a couple of days without seeing you and your smile, hearing your voice and laughter. You brighten up my life, Arianna. You’re my beacon.” ~ Kian
8. “I want you, Arianna, body, mind, soul. No matter what happens, I want you to know you’ve always been my priority. You’ve always been a part of my heart.” ~ Kian
9. I fell harder and harder for the cowboy. It was as if I’d found my best friend, my lover…my other half, and I was truly living for the first time in my life. ~ Arianna
10. “If you keep looking at me like a piece of steak you want to sink your teeth into, I won’t be able to keep my hands off you.” ~ Kian
Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!