Valentine Blitz Day 7!
Now, well established in Oregon and with the children grown, she devotes her time to writing her favorite genre: clean romance. Years of life experience translate into plots, calamities, and happily-ever-afters as she writes her inspirational and romantic stories about fictional people who seem so real, you’ll want to know what happens after the book ends!
Where’s the harm in pretending to be engaged for a couple months?
Elliott Palmer’s brilliant impulse to propose a fake engagement to his sister’s teacher in order to get rid of a stalker may be the biggest mistake of his life. Or it could be the best thing to happen since his cookie empire went national.
Charlotte Bloomberg feels like she’s walking a tightrope at work after the scandal last year that almost cost her teaching job. Yet…Elliott’s proposal could be the answer to her saving face with not only her co-workers, but her family, too.
As the two work through school calamities, nosy family members, and a stalker getting closer all the time, the lines between real and fake start to blur when hearts get involved. But what happens when the police insist a wedding date will bring the stalker out in the open, and Elliott suspects Charlotte of being a crook?
Top Ten List:
My top 10 favorite things:
1. Making a positive difference in someone’s life.
2. That moment when you’re writing a part of a book and you suddenly find yourself downstream…and you like where the story leads you.
3. Hugs from special people.
4. Reading a great review of my book.
5. Vacationing with my husband.
6. Curled up with a good book and no place else to be.
7. Taking fun classes in college (I’m a sophomore).
8. Having family and friends in my home for the holidays.
9. That odd occurrence when a small child chooses to sit with me instead of someone else.
10. Going out to lunch.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page
Post a Comment