Devour Me by Ayden K. Morgen Book Tour and Giveaway :)
Ayden is the Amazon Bestselling author of the Ragnarök Prophesies series. She lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of fifteen years, and their furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, volunteering, causing mischief, and building a Spork army.
- I love anything by The Weeknd, but this is probably one of my favorite songs to put on while writing. It's such a sexy song.
- This is another incredibly sexy song that just fits Roman and Mila's story really well in so many ways.
- This one is such a great fit for Roman and Mila and their story. It gets pretty steamy.
- Admittedly, this one doesn't necessarily fit the story, but it reminds me of Mila in a lot of ways. Her ex is kind of an ass, and he's the reason she finds herself in Santa Cruz with Roman.
- This is such a haunting, beautiful song. Mila's backstory is a little sad, and this song captures that so perfectly.
- This song reminds me of Roman. He loves to call Mila a warrior, but he's definitely a bit of warrior himself. He's lived most of his adult life amongst gangs and cartels, trying to keep people safe. He's tired, but he keeps fighting anyway.
- I'm always singing this song. It doesn't necessarily fit the story, but it's Sam Smith. I could listen to him all day, every day, and find inspiration!
- Mila hates to be vulnerable, and she knows that Roman has the potential to break her heart, but she wants him anyway. This song is all about being vulnerable and exposed. It's such a gorgeous song.
- There's a specific scene in Devour Me that makes this song such a perfect fit. I'm not going to spoil it here, but suffice to say…Roman plans to make damn sure Mila misses him if she goes!
- This song, y'all. It's perfect. Roman can be a little rough and wild, and a little dirty. This song fits him so well!