When It's All Said and Done by Denise N. Wheatley Book Tour and Giveaway :)
Denise N. Wheatley is a lover of romance, happy endings and the art of storytelling. She used to cry as a three-year old child when her mother read to her because she so badly wanted to read the books herself! Once she learned, Denise constantly had her nose in a novel (especially the ones she’d sneak from her mom’s bookshelf). She’s been writing for as long as she can remember and draws inspiration from Chicago, the city where she was born and raised, as well as Los Angeles, which is one of her favorite places in the world. Denise has published several books and novellas with Simon & Schuster, Red Sage Publishing, eXtasy Books and independently, has written screenplays and teleplays, and has ghostwritten for some of your faves. When she isn’t sitting behind her computer, you can find Denise in a movie theater, on a tennis court, watching true crime television or chatting on social media.
- “Michael, I know it’s not your fault that she came here, but it will be your fault if she stays.”
- “If this night has to end now, then I’d love to see you tomorrow.”
- Right before she closed her eyes, Leslie looked down at her left hand and decided that maybe an emerald cut diamond would better suit her….
- But as Ann Landers once said, if you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things that are missing. If you don't have love in your life, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.
- Then she turned back around and walked out the door, knowing that when it was all said and done, she would be entering this next phase of her life with absolutely no regrets.