A Murderous Malady by Christine Trent Blog Tour :)
A Murderous Malady by Christine Trent
About the AuthorChristine Trent is the author of the Florence Nightingale Mysteries, the Lady of Ashes historical mystery series, about a Victorian-era undertaker, and three other historical novels. Christine’s novels have been translated into Turkish, Polish, and Czech. She writes from her two-story home library, where she lives with her husband, four precocious cats, a large doll collection, entirely too many fountain pens, and over 4,000 catalogued books. Learn more about Christine at www.christinetrent.com. You can also follow her on Facebook and Goodreads.
- What is the first book that made you cry?
- Did you ever consider writing under a pseudonym?
- What was the best money you ever spent as a writer?
- What was an early experience where you learned that language had power?
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- Does your family support your career as a writer?