Christmas Countdown Blitz 2018 Day 13 :)
Award-winning author, wife, mother, grandmother, Harry Potter geek, Army veteran, karate black belt, and online gamer girl.
Recently widowed Rae Cavanaugh just survived the worst birthday of her life. She and her two young children must now face a holiday season filled with so many reminders of what they've lost.
But when a coworker who’s raising his young nephew moves next door, Rae discovers that the support of a good friend, and the gift of a child, can bring back some of the joy of the season.
Top Ten List:
Fun Facts About Me
* Navy brat
* Army veteran
* Started school in South Korea
* Have sailed the Pacific (lots of it) three times and the bit between the West Coast and Hawaii two more times
* Survived a Typhoon that hit us dead on in the Philippines
* Karate black belt (started the year I turned 50)
* Ran municipal elections for over 20 years
* Was a moderator on the Leaky Cauldron's forum The Leaky Lounge for 5 years
* Mother to 6 kids (birthed 5 of them)
* Grandmother to 10 1/2
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page
Post a Comment